Saturday, February 23, 2008

Starting Up Yet Again

So I used to blog a lot back in the day, before it was super popular, before blogger was owned by Google. I've had my head away from the web for a number of years and into games. Lately I've been needing some kind of outlet, both personally and professionally. I need to write again. Plus it's been a good number of years for the web. Things have gotten easier and more useful.

So I'm starting up Captain Cursor again. But as is typical of me, I'm going to move away from doing it all myself on my own machine. I'm going to embrace the automation and tools that the net has provided me. Well first lets see if I can actually get a template I like. I'll probably end up making up my moldy old garish orange look, because it's me.

Anyway treat this post as the end of file for this incarnation of the blog. I'll see if I can directly import any my old posts over from my previous blogs, not all of them of course, just the good ones. Mostly this is just a hello world to base the layout on.

No comments: