Friday, May 14, 2010

Heather Open House

Hi. My name is Lex. I am 6 years old. I live in San Carlos. I live with my dad. We like to play video games. At school I like to read. My favorite place to go is Cape Cod. In Cape Cod I like to go to the beach and hang out with my grandma and grandpa. My favorite food is tacos. I like them at home. My favorite subject in school is writing non-fiction books. My favorite song is Mario level 1-1. My favorite colors are red and yellow. My favorite animals are a Zebra and hamster.

My favorite thing to do is play DS I beat the game with 80 stars. The game is Super Mario 64. I'm in the hard Levels. My Favorite book is Calvin and Hobbes. It's a Comic Strip. My best friends are Adam, Jimmy, Donovan, Connor and Tess. When I grow up I want to be a Video Game Designer.

Posted via web from Captain Cursor

No comments: